Friday, November 26, 2004

Oh dear, what do I do now?

A beautiful naked blonde lady said to me last night, "Right, you can wake up now." And, as I always do as I'm told by beautiful naked blonde ladies, I complied, only to find I was sitting in the armchair with the headphones still feeding digital detritus into an insensible aural system. Not a naked blonde in sight. Anyway, this is my very first blog (hence the slightly diffident title) but I have been inspired to play a small part in this world-wide sport by someone living not a million miles away. It could have been anyone, I suppose, or maybe it was just an unusual (and apparently pandemic) urge to share/publish personal thoughts but I think the time and space continuum had something to do with it and, of course, geocaching. Well, there it is. I might write something sensible soon.

No comments: