Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bloggers United

Bloody hell! This bloke looks scary; I'd do as I was told if he shouted at me! The marching drummers were superb, by the way. Mr Hedgehog and I met Maris Piper on Wednesday at her band's appearance in Bournemouth Pleasure Gardens and I stayed to listen to the afternoon performance, which was brilliant, particularly the Frank Sinatra swing mix at the end and, of course, the theme from Carrots of the Pirabbean, in which Maris and her bass clarinet feature prominently! I'd gone down on Monday as well but, unfortunately I had to dash back to the pub not long after arriving.

2 comments:

Max said...

So thats where my curtain rail went to

Maris said...

Brilliant photos! Thanks everso much, I'll be passing on the link. The scary bloke is a big pussy cat called Bryn and he's only pretending :0)

The girls are playing cats cradle with Colin's knicker elastic which he uses to secure his music on his stand so it doesn't blow away so henners, you're not that far from the truth!

We've had a fantastic two weeks and now I'm home, knackered, and I have to do the moving thing. Bugger.