Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tuesday Challenge #22

Grrr! Oh, sorry, I growled because, despite four attempts, I couldn't e-mail Stu my choice for last week's challenge in time. Apparently, the French internet was being crap when I tried and, when we reached Cherbourg, where we camped for a couple of nights at the end of our holiday, there wasn't even a mobile phone network available! Anyway, I would have submitted this one, which, I think, is the best of my mediocre bunch at the moment. Click for bigness.

4 comments:

Lord Hutton said...

Wooo top camera work. Amazing detail. I would vote for that one

silver horde said...

Did you find my geocache at Tocqueville?
It's very close to Cherbourg.
Jane

Max said...

And the French have weird keyboards with the letters in the wrong places

Lord Hutton said...

They have weird keyboards all over: alt+42 for @ in Venezuela