Sunday, September 13, 2009

You need to keep hold of your widgets

I decided to tart up the blog with a new template - what d'you think? I quite like it and I tried quite a few before plumping for this one, which is called "Notebook". I got it from this website but I'd like to give you a tip; if you're thinking of mucking around with your Blogger template, copy and save all the scripts and code for your widgets. Because when you download the XML file and upload it to Blogger, it tells you that several most of them are about to be deleted. Why they can't be retained in this process, goodness only knows. Anyway, keep hold of 'em.

2 comments:

Lord Hutton said...

Nice template. Goodadvice. Will stick to the current, thanks

Anonymous said...

I don't willingly *do* change.

Jan (can't remember how to sign in with my google account sowill go for the anonymous option*