Monday, March 14, 2005

Overbeerification

I must just write this little blogette to report that I spent a very pleasant evening in the company of a well-known Swedish monarch and the lovely Loretta in the best pub in the New Forest last night. Much Tanglefoot was consumed – well, not by Lorry – she was driving and was confined to shandy and coke. But I now know why it’s called Tanglefoot – on the way home, it did indeed tangle my foot, well, both of them, actually! Hooray for beer and non-hangoverishness!

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Yay! An excellent evening, which *must* be repeated - and very soon!

I don't think you were the only one having problems with tangled feet ;)

NigelH said...

Perhaps we ought to organise a jolly outing on a charabanc but, hang on, Andy, if Devon's miles from everywhere, how will we ever arrive there?