Sunday, November 06, 2005

Empty vessels....?

Right! That's it! I'm sick of not blogging. Why can't I do it? What stays my hand in the hour of need? Even if nothing particularly interesting happens, I can always make something up, can't I? Anyway, I've had enough! So, batten down the hatches, pin back your lugholes and prepare for some shock news.... later on today, I AM GOING TO BLOG! Yes, later on today - after I've seen Adam and Lisa, of course - and after I've compiled Thursday's pub quiz - well, after that, obviously - and after I've prepared the notices that we'll have to display in the pub about ID and parents being responsible for their children and children under 16 having to be accompanied - yes, well, that goes without saying - and after I've done the football team's Christmas Dinner tickets - I've got to do those, they're urgent - and after I've done some new Lottery Syndicate sheets and Weekly Meat Draw Sheets - we've completely run out of those - anyway, make no mistake, after all that, I am going to blog - did I say later on today? - ah yes, later on today. So... see you later. Possibly.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Get on with it!

Anonymous said...

if you give me all the prizes it will save you having to do all the prep and sheets an' stuff.
love from henry

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

This will help with the quiz...so there's one job off your list!

http://www.quiz-zone.co.uk/

NigelH said...

Ooh, thanks, aoj! I've got loads of links to quiz sites but not that one, and it's rather good. See you later...er, perhaps!

Peter said...

you *TRYING* to make out that running a pub is hard work???? Tsk

NigelH said...

I'll e-mail Hoggy's password to you, Andy.