Monday, November 07, 2005

Bad timing

Well, it's later on today - yes it is! I know it's not in terms of the previous blog, wherein was contained the promise of a blog later on today, er, yesterday, but I just couldn't manage it, sorry! You'll have to make do with a pome I have wrote.

A Blogger's Lament

Oh! I wish I could blog every day

But my head doesn’t let me, okay?

There are others who do

But I’m just not like you;
There’s a block on my brain

And so, once again,

I can’t think of a damn’ thing to say.

Oh! I wish I could blog every week,
But my life is exceedingly bleak

It drifts by so sadly,
I’d swap it quite gladly

Because, as a rule
It’s distinctly uncool

Writing words that have flimsy physique


Oh! I wish I could blog every quarter,

That interval’s one that I oughter

Attempt to achieve
And, at least, I believe,

I could meet the time scale
And so thusly regale
You with noteworthy essays – well, sorta

But I think I’ll just blog every year
‘Cos I know that I’m no pioneer;

Then more are a bonus

And therefore the onus

Upon me decreases,
I’ll store up some pieces,

Thus leaving me more time for beer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That pome def'nitly makes up for all the kittens wot die every time you don't blog. That's true, y'know. Mongers tole me.