Friday, January 30, 2009

Picture it

I've always been a keen photographist but have long suffered from apathy, followed by enforced inactivity. However, I have to thank Stu for the weekly (er, what else would it be?) Tuesday Challenge because it has galvanised me into action and, although I missed out on #1 (People at Work) through a bit of silliness, to be honest, I am going to try and put an entry in every week. #2 (Water) was a somewhat hurried effort and I've got an idea for #3 (Front page) for which I had several failed attempts this afternoon - better luck over the weekend, hopefully! Anyway, I've resurrected my Flickr account and uploaded some miscellaneous piccies which you can see here. I need to keep practising!

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

Top pics mate, really top. Isn't Zakynthos lovely?