Friday, January 28, 2005

Back on the road

To fat bastardship, that is. *They* thought I was diabetic. I *had* a dietician and she gave me a lot of advice, which I took. I was 16st 10lb and I got down to 14st 7lb.

However, over the last two or three weeks, I have started to to make cheese sandwiches at suppertime again. The trouble is, the bread at Belinda's is so fresh, it calls to you, and they now do Cheesy Chips. I know I only use Utterly Butterly but this does not matter - cheese, white bread, chips, bleh!

I have to make a new appointment with my medical advisors. When I look in the mirror, I am saddened.

Get your bike out again, you idiot!

3 comments:

NigelH said...

Gave up smoking in 1981, gave up drinking just now (well, until tonight).

silver horde said...

My dad ran a pub for 30 years when he retired the weight dropped off.

NigelH said...

I have just done it again! Grated cheese is sooooo good!!