Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Life's Like That

Supposing life was like a file system? My housekeeping schedule would contain things like:
Open C:\My Stuff\body\eye\left and C:\My Stuff\body\eye\right

Move C:\My Stuff\body\arse from C:\My House\rooms\bedroom\furniture\bed Overwrite C:\My Stuff\body with selected contents of C:\My Stuff\clothes\clean

If that’s empty, select (in descending order) from:- (1) C:\My Stuff\clothes\dirty\whiff_factor 1 (2) C:\My Stuff\clothes\dirty\whiff_factor 2 (3) C:\My Stuff\clothes\dirty\handle_with_gloves

Extract C:\My Transport\cars\current fromC:\My House\rooms\garage Do not copy anything from C:\My Stuff\breakdowns\cars

Goto C:\buildings\commercial\retail\Waitrose
Run C:\My Stuff\finance\purchase\bin\overspend.exe
Run C:\My Stuff\emotions\bin\panic.exe
Delete C:\My Stuff\age\last_30_years_at_least
Copy C:\My Stuff\body\arm\left\upper to C:\My Stuff\body\bits_not_hurting
Copy C:\My Stuff\body\back\lower to C:\My Stuff\body\bits_not_hurting
Run C:\My Stuff\bin\tchoh!getalife.exe

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Move C:\My Stuff\body\arms
From C:\My House\rooms\bedroom
To C:\London Tavern\Lois
Action C:\My Stuff\body\arms\give hug

:)

Peter said...

Do Until Drunk
Drink a Beer
Loop

silver horde said...

Blue screen.
ttfn Jane