Thursday, April 14, 2005

Writing wrongs....

The nice mechanic who examined Matt’s car for to award it a luvvly crisp VOSA MOT Test Certificate today has just been awarded (by me) the Nobel Prize for the Most Illegible Writing In The Whole Wide World. 

Apparently, there was a problem with all 4 worm and inchkin walls and we have to replace the black hazelnut clam paper as soon as possible. He has also charged us £100 for 4 Wertlab Tyes, £6 for a Tripe Rub and £16 towards a Newt Region. He can bloody well whistle as far as I’m concerned! I'm as keen on the environment as the next man with a woman's name, but I’m not paying more than a tenner towards a Newt Region! What worries me more is that the Certificate indicates that it expires on tfiril 11 2006. Will those in authority accept this as a true fact, whenever that is? 

Who knows, but hope springs eternal……

2 comments:

Peter said...

perhaps he was writing in Klingon?

Qov said...

I can confirm that it is not Klingon.