Sunday, April 03, 2005

Beer, beer and more beer!

You would probably see the title of this blog and shout "Yay!" or give some other equally vociferous indication of accord with the sentiment. However, beer need not be everything it's cracked up to be! The tedium of isolation in the marquee at the pub by reason of the Festival of Real Ales was much relieved by the visit of Loretta and Paul g0tlg on Good Friday. Despite Lorry's rudeness! MD, it makes you want to weep and you immediately stop whingeing. That's all for now.

4 comments:

Loretta said...

I dunno who that is in that photo. It isn't me.

*Puts paper bag over head*

Brad said...

Hmm - I don't know either... she looks a bit ginger to me :)

Peter said...

So Mrs H and I didn't stop your bordem then? Tsk.

NigelH said...

Sorry, Mr H! I didn't have much of a chance to talk to you - you were sunning yourself in the garden!